Friday, November 26, 2010

wait for the seasons to come back to me.

Hey y'all.

My dad just created a blog. fmfffl. He gave himself a cut lil nickname and everything. I guess the love for rambling about nothing runs throughout my family!

Anyways, another piece from my childhood I vaguely remember: My best friends and I getting into a heated discussion about c-sections versus natural birth. I, myself being a C-Section baby, was defensive about my situation to my "natural" friend. This was probably circa grade 7.

And I know "everyone" misses my epic blogs about Lost episodes, so do I. My mother and I stopped watching the 6th season when we couldn't figure which parts were in the future or past.. or weren't really happening but could be happening... you get the point.

I still love Jin-Soo Kwon, and I thought about him as I ate sweet and sour pork today.

Happy friday night to all.

xoxoxooooo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind!