Monday, November 15, 2010

Haven't blogged in a century.

Wow, it has been forever but I am back thanks to inspiration from my friend becca :3

Not much has happened, but on Saturday my friends and I went to the city for Hannah's birthday and happened upon Bruno Mars! it was pretty rad. We got our picture taken with him, and I forced him to shake my hand!

I've started reading a book called Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, and it's good so far. Hard to understand, that's for sure.

Right now I'm watching cake boss and talking to becca, and I've started to notice my itunes playlist still going after exiting the window. How strange. I'm a little concerned, but I'm sure shutting down my computer will release the demon from my dell.

will blog later hopefully.



xoxoxoxoooo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind!